Ask Polyamory Paradigm

Check out my new question and answer blog!
AskPolyamoryParadigm

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I think we need to talk!


A recent comment served to remind me to remind you of something.
Look over to the left. See where it says "E-mail me!" Read the short statement below that.
That is there for YOU. I can think of articles pretty easy, I'm warped that way. But as you may have noticed this isn't a blog chronicling my life, it isn't a journal or anything like that. It is simply topics as they come to me and that I find interesting or amusing. But that's for me. I want this blog to be for you!
Send me an e-mail about a topic you would like to hear about. Send me a question and I'll try to answer it. Even a funny story that you think is relevant and would like posted.
Don't worry, I won't use names if you ask me to withhold them. I will post anything you send exactly as you send it, or I will paraphrase/rewrite it if you prefer. Just let me know what you would like to see and we'll make it happen. The bottom line is; let's interact here!
Just like with Polyamory, this blog isn't all about me.
PP

No comments:

Post a Comment