Ask Polyamory Paradigm

Check out my new question and answer blog!
AskPolyamoryParadigm

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Slacker!

It would seem I owe you all an apology. It was brought to my attention by someone (you know who you are, and thank you!) that I haven't posted in a couple of months, nor have I said anything about why I haven't posted. The plain truth is that life got in the way. And once I realized it had, I wasn't sure anyone was listening anyway.
It really wasn't my intention to stop posting, it just happened. Adding a couple of partners making my life poly-saturated was the first event that interrupted things. Then there was an anniversary party and birthday party. The alien teenagers in my life then decided to take up summer sports, internship programs, and acquire cars needing attention. Over the last couple of months the poly group I lead has continued to grow exponentially and is now actively hosting 5 regular events per month. Add to that the menu of BBQ's and parties the warmer months typically generate and my calendar is looking like the graffiti splattered underside of a highway overpass.

Although I don't know when or how, at this time I do plan to continue this blog. As I adjust to recent life changes and better settle into a routine I hope to shoehorn time into life for more writing. In the meantime, I thank you all for your patience, understanding, and hope you will still be here when I can once again post my twisted and warped ramblings for your entertainment.

As usual, love well.
PP

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you.

    Sounds like there are a lot of good things happening in your life right now. I completely understand being a little overwhelmed - even happy things can take some adjustment.

    We'll be waiting for you when you come back to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete